- 12 small-med size lobsters
- 2 medium onions
- 2 sticks of butter
- 6-8 red potatoes (small)
- 2-3 cups corn (to preference)
- 3 quarts half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil lobsters and pick meat out, cutting to bite size pieces.
- Chop onions and potatoes (also to bite size pieces).
- Melt butter, add onions and lobster and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add 2 quarts of the half and half, and then add potatoes (potatoes can be precooked if desired) and corn.
- Pour in remaining half and half, and add lobster meat.
- Heat to steaming, but don’t let boil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.