- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp to 1/4 cup of minced red onion or thinly sliced green onion
- 1-2 Serrano chiles, stems and seeds removed, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (leaves and tender stems), finely chopped
- A dash of freshly grated black pepper
- 1/2 ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- About 4 ounces of sliced Maine Lobster meat (tails, knuckles, claws – whatever you’d prefer!)
- Tortilla chips
- Cut avocados in half. Remove seeds and scoop out flesh. Place flesh in bowl.
- Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt and lime (or lemon) juice.
- Add the chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper, and chiles.
- Garnish with sliced Maine Lobster meat and serve with tortilla chips.