Bacon Wrapped Maine Lobster Bites
- 1-pound cooked lobster tail meat
- 8–10 uncooked bacon slices cut in half
- 3 scallions
- Maple syrup
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Remove lobster meat from the shells. Chop into 16-20 large pieces.
- Cut the green side of the scallions into small pieces and pair with a bite of lobster.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each bite and secure using a toothpick. Continue skewering your bacon bites, leaving space between the bacon and lobster to allow the bacon to cook all around.
- Broil for 6 minutes or until bacon begins to crisp, turning once.
- Remove from oven and arrange on platter.
- Drizzle with lemon and maple syrup. Serve.